You agree not to use the SMS Service:
(1) to send content to another person that may be viewed as unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
(2) to send content that is harmful to minors in any way.
(3) to impersonate any person or entity.
(4) to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any identity used to transmit message through the SMS Service to another.
(5) to send content to others that may be deemed as unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
(6) to interfere with or disrupt the SMS Service or the Site, or servers or networks connected to the SMS Service or the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the SMS Service;
(7) to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law.
Any form of misuse of material information by the service user is illegal and can be dealt with sternly according to IT Act in force in the country concerned. Violations of these provisions concerning the above is the full responsibility of the user and can be threatened with applicable law. And we can report these violations to the investigation.
We understands the importance of your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. If and when we are collects personal identifying information, we maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of that personal information obtained from our users. We do not share nor disclose personal information to any party beyond our network. Through subscribing to us, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Everything contained within this site is owned by slidesms.net. If you wish to retransmit, use or copy any information for this site, you must have our explicit written permission. Ownership or permission must be gained if you wish to change or advertise anything from slide.net Violators of this policy will be dealt with in a serious and legal manner.
Powered by http://slidesms.net